A recent Linden Learning Early Years Leadership commissioned course.
- To develop the role of manager and leader with effective delegation and communication to keep everyone on side.
- To develop skills, knowledge and techniques to enable greater management effectiveness, including communication, performance management, goal settings, time and priorities and coaching skills
- To understand how leadership style impacts on others.
- have reflected on how management styles impacts on Early Years Foundation Stage and the development of children
- have seen the benefits of, and practised using a coaching management style;
- more confidently manage the performance of others in a positive and inspiring way;
- understand appropriate ways to influence others and be confident to use these methods;
- be aware of how they spend time and have a toolkit of ways to manage time better