A recent Linden Learning Early Years Foundation Stage commissioned course.
Our EYFS Wellbeing and Involvement course aims to enable practitioners to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to effectively evaluate and improve the quality of children’s learning and provision in the setting through focusing on children’s wellbeing and involvement in their learning; and to plan and implement appropriate interventions.
- To understand the principles of process orientated self-evaluation
- To explore the key indicators of wellbeing and involvement
- To practice observing and recording levels of children’s wellbeing and involvement using Ferre Laevers scales
- To become familiar with the POMS screening tool
- To identify links between the characteristics of effective learning and wellbeing and involvement
- To plan and implement appropriate interventions