A recent Linden Learning Early Years Foundation Stage commissioned course.
Aims and objectives
- To explore the characteristics of effective learning and consider how young children learn and relate this to everyday practice
- To explore how young children learn and consider different learning behaviours
- To focus on the characteristics of effective learning in detail and un pick what they look like in our everyday practice
- To develop how we link observations of children with these characteristics and the Prime and Specific areas of learning within the EYFS
- To consider the role of the adult in promoting the characteristics of effective learning in terms of positive relationships and enabling environments.