A recent Linden Learning Early Years Leadership commissioned course.
- To develop a better understanding of team roles and responsibilities.
- To learn about team dynamics and interactions.
- To look at how different individuals form interdependent relationships within a collective team structure.
- To look at how teamwork can improve outcomes for children and parents in the setting.
- To examine in relation to employee retention.
- To understand how to motivate people at work in relation to adult learning theory, well- being, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and X and Y theories of leadership
- To reflect on and be able to apply this knowledge to better motivate the staff team
- To identify the different roles played by team members in relation to Belbin’s theory
- To identify typical stages in team development using Tuckman’s theory
- To reflect on and be able to apply theories of team work to get the best out of the staff team