A recent Linden Learning Early Years Foundation Stage commissioned course.
Aims and objectives
- To develop an understanding of the positive impact that movement has on our brain and ability to learn
- To review how our brain develops and how connections are made
- To consider some research into movement play and it’s positive impact on learning and development
- To develop links with the Prime Area of Physical Development within the EYFS
- To review and evaluate our practice in the light of this learning